TVXW is a 10-part virtual cohort series designed to help women entrepreneurs* in emerging companies in Colorado’s advanced industries to overcome hurdles in order to accelerate growth and development. The format, topics and tangible assistance the program offers was developed from success working with early- and second-stage science and technology ventures for more than 10 years. TVXW focuses on growth through non-dilutive capital sources (so you aren’t giving away any equity in your company) and technology commercialization.
The series combines a virtual peer group format with more than 30 hours of strategic growth consulting:
Just a few of the topics covered throughout the 10-week cohort include:
- Market Research/Customer Discovery
- SBIR, Advanced Industries grants and non-dilutive sources of funding
- Marketing and business model strategies
- Protecting and marking IP and legal matters
- Commercialization plans
- Government contracting
Because of the federally-funded FAST grant, TVXW is designed for female founders, C-level leaders and executive managers in Colorado’s advanced industries, including:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Energy and natural resources
- Infrastructure engineering
- Technology and information
To apply for TVXW, businesses must:
- Be a woman-owned science and technology business
- Have headquarters in Colorado
- Have the potential for submitting SBIR/STTR proposals
March 7 – May 9, 2024
Thursdays, 9:00 – 11:30 am
The cost of the cohort is $2,450/participant. However, because of the federally-funded FAST grant, the cost to participate will be fully offset for accepted businesses. No more than 10 businesses will accepted into this exclusive TVX-W cohort.
Applications for this cohort are now closed. To be notified when the next TVXW application opens in spring 2025, please enter your information below.
Applications are due February 9, 2024.